The Support Associate is responsible for performing various functions that support the sales operations of the stores including, POS transactions, merchandise handling, stock processing, and stockroom organization. Receives, stores, and replenishes sales floor merchandise and stocks merchandise. May periodically work sales floor.Looking to fill position.
1. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
2. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
3. Participates in pricing changes and mark-downs; presents merchandise according to pricing and visual standards and direction.
4. Greets and assists customers; response to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner; resolves customer questions/concerns to their satisfaction. Resolve customer questions/concerns to their satisfaction; keeps abreast of guiding principles and POS system changes.
5. Processes freight ensuring items are properly stored, ticketed and easily located for replenishment for the sales floor, reorganizes merchandise as needed to maximize stock space.
6. Ensures new products are properly merchandised and represented in a timely manner.
7. Correctly enters all receiving documents into the computer system, reconciles merchandise invoices to items received as applicable. Accurately and timely completes store-to-store transfers and Locate requests.
8. Ensures the visual packet materials, props and signage are received and processed in a timely manner, properly stores stockroom hardware, hangers, sign holders, etc.
9. Other duties as assigned/required.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older
2. High school diploma or equivalent
3. Previous stock or cashier experience preferred