The Sales Associate is primarily responsible for ensuring great customer experiences and maximum profitability. Performs various sales and register transactions and aids in controlling shrink through customer interaction.
Looking to fill positions effective immediately.
1. Meets company sales goals by utilizing sales techniques and communicating product knowledge to the customer; recommends merchandise selections or helps to locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
2. Performs various sales and register transactions including ringing purchases, processing of cash or credit payments and counting money.
3. Maintains an awareness of customers to both increase service levels and reduce security risks; remains current on policies regarding payment and exchanges, customer service, security practices, and other applicable operations.
4. Maintains knowledge of current sales and promotions; maintains pricing and visual standards.
5. Builds and maintains a solid customer following through clienteling and wardrobing
6. Maintains standards in merchandise handling, presentation, loss prevention, and all other duties as directed by Management.
Must be 18 years of age or older
Regular attendance is essential to this position in order to ensure adequate coverage to meet company objectives. Ability to work a flexible work schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays is required
ALL SERIOUS APPLICANTS PLEASE APPLY ONLINE TO THE WILLOWBROOK LOCATION (store3247)!!!