Retail Sales Consultant - Part Time - Willowbrook Mall
Posted Mon, Apr 15
As an ideal candidate you want a strong, expressive personality with a stylistically appropriate and professional manner. The ideal candidate will also be able to get the best out of the world, metrics driven, poised and confident.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Be a key part of a global world-class luxury brand.
• Work in a 120-year-old family run organization that feels local, but has dynamic global reach.
• Come sparkle in one of our many world-wide businesses housed here in the United States.
• Experience a strong sense of belonging as we proudly work together.
• Whether you are just beginning or celebrating an existing career, we invite you to make your own mark on Swarovski’s rich history.
Does this sound like you? If so, we look forward to receiving your online application.
- • Developing authentic relationships with the consumer by assessing their needs, making personalized product recommendations, and creating a luxury experience.
- • Promoting the features and benefits of the Swarovski Crystal Society membership to all consumers and meeting established monthly membership sales goals.
- • Maintaining a flexible work schedule including evening, weekend and holiday availability.
- • Maintain the spirit of ownership by demonstrating strong problem-solving skills.
- • Opening and closing the store.
- Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
- Background in a target / metric oriented environment
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
- HS diploma or equivalent