Job Opportunity at Fogo De Chao in Willowbrook
Posted Tue, Sep 26
Fogo De Chao
In this role you will:
- Greets each guest and facilitates the guest experience by welcoming them in a friendly and professional manner.
- Seats each guest at the appropriate tables.
- Organizes, stocks and cleans the front lobby during the shift.
- Manages competing demands. Bids farewell to each guest.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 25 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chão is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer