Job Opportunity at Fogo De Chao in Willowbrook
Posted Tue, Sep 26
Fogo De Chao
In this role you will:
- Provides support through ensuring that all of the dishes are properly washed, sanitized, and ready to be stocked on the floor with minimal breakage.
- Maintains the cleanliness of the kitchen floor and the removal of trash from the kitchen and restrooms.
- Completes any beginning or closing shift duties as directed by management.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must have full time availability and be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chão is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer