Job Opportunity at Fogo De Chao in Willowbrook
Posted Tue, Sep 26
Fogo De Chao
In this role you will:
- Prepare and cook special cuts of beef and other meats according to traditional Brazilian “churrasco” recipes.
- Season and grill food according to prescribed traditional method and to guests’ specific requests.
- Portion, garnish and present to patron in style of Brazilian “gaucho.”
- Answer guests’ questions concerning “churrasco”-style food and represent and convey Brazilian “gaucho” culture and demeanor.
- Maintain cleanliness of the grill area.
- Complete any beginning or closing shift duties.
- Must be able to transport objects up to 50 lbs, stand for long periods of time, and work at a quick pace.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance is available for full-time, hourly employees on the first of the month following 60 days of employment.
Fogo de Chão is an Equal Opportunity & E Verify Employer