Job Opportunity at Fogo De Chao in Willowbrook
Posted Tue, Sep 26
Fogo De Chao
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking orders
- Informing customers about new beverages and specials
- Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their contents and preparation methods in order to accurately respond to customer questions, make menu recommendations and upsell where appropriate
- Selecting and mixing ingredients, garnishing glasses, and serving beverages to customers
- Checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol
- Provide responsible service of alcoholic beverages, complying with all local, state, and federal liquor laws and food safety regulations
- Taking inventory and ordering supplies to ensure bar and tables are well-stocked
- Prepare and serve menu items according to Fogo de Chao recipes and guidelines, using proper equipment and ingredients
- Handle multiple tables and tasks in an efficient manner, clean and clear tables
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Educate self and assist co-workers in understanding basic “bar vocabulary”, i.e., wine and liquor varieties, types of mixed drinks, etc.
- Perform all reasonable tasks assigned by management
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and stand for prolong hours. Must have a high level of endurance and mental acuity and toughness to manage conflict and deal successfully with high stress situations.